Our school has a duty to publish certain policies on the website. The timetable for reviewing policies differs with each one – the one that is published on the website will always be the latest one held in school, irrespective of the date on the footer of each policy.
Policies are reviewed and amended taking into account the latest DFE guidelines and in consultation with the staff and governors.
This page contains links to a range of school policies.
If there is a policy you cannot find or you would like a paper copy of any policy please contact school.
When opening a policy please press 'enable editing' to read in correct Word format
2018-19 School Policies (General
- Special Education and Disability Policy (SEND)
- Single Equalities Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Social Media and Social Networking Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- New School Uniform Policy 2019 onwards
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- School Attendance Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Healthy Eating and Healthy Lunchbox
- Medicines and First Aid
- Privacy Notice
2018-19 School Policies (Curriculum)
- Assessment Policy
- Marking, Feedback and Presentation Policy
- English Policy
- Mathematics Policy
- Science Policy
- Huncoat Curriculum Policy
- ICT and Computing Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- PE Policy
- RE Policy
- PSHE Policy inc Drugs, Sex and Healthy Relations
- Sex Relations Education Parental Consent
School Complaints Procedure
If you have a concern that you would like to discuss please make an appointment to see a member of staff.
Usually concerns can be dealt with effectively by the classteacher or a member of the School Leadership Team.
If you require to speak to the Headteacher, please contact school for an appointment.
A copy of the School Complaints Procedure is available below.
Data Protection GDPR
From May 2018 Data Protection is Changing! Please see below the new Policy for Data Protection Policy for Pupils. The Data Protection Officer at Huncoat is Mrs L White in the office. All Policies can be given as a paper copy if you request one from the office.